Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prom

Last Saturday was our school prom. Most schools only allow eleventh and twelfth graders to go to prom, but at our school the whole high school can go. I didn't quiet know what to expect, I mean, I had heard about the previous proms from people, but I still wasn't sure what it would be like. The theme this year was "Andy Warhol's Factory." The whole place was decorated with bright colors and pictures.
On Saturday I went to get my hair done then went over to My's house. We got ready and then her dad drove us to prom. Even though I'm not really a "party person" I had a lot of fun. Almost the entire high school was there plus friends from outside school. I got to dance with my friends which was actually fun, even though I can't really dance. Everyone had a really good time and I'm glad I went.

No comments: