Friday, September 16, 2011

Classes Begin


Classes began on Wednesday of the second week. I had French in the morning and photography in the afternoon. I was really excited about French because I've always loved the language and I couldn't wait to start learning. However I found the language much harder than I would have expected!

Photography was really excited, we talked about photographers and cameras. I was really excited to learn about black and white film, developing and making contact sheets.
The rest of my classes throughout the week went good as well. I had "Working with Light" which is a a lighting design class, and "The Actors Instrument" which is an acting and technique class.
The week went really well! It was hard to wake up so early for the morning classes, but I didn't have too much homework so I didn't have many late nights.

The theater company Bread and Puppets Theater came to visit the school and did a little performance for us! It was really fun to watch and the puppets were so cool! They did some puppets that were featured in the film "Across the Universe." I had a really great time.

We also had our another coffee hour! This weeks theme was "tourist." So we all dressed up and took and tour of the other houses.

No comments: