Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Days with Friends and Warehouses

I spent a wonderful afternoon sitting and talking with friends on the lawn and then eating dinner on the porch. The light at this time of year is amazing! Afterwards Izzy, Sophie, and I went on a little walk. 

Even though we're all swamped with work, its nice to have so many wonderful friends around all the time.
Bennington has a soccer team which Kyle and Adrien are on, so Walker and I went to the game a few weekends ago. We cheered from the sidelines with our friend Tate and drank rootbeer.
Izzy and I went with our new friend Amalia to this old warehouse/industrial building so I could take pictures for my photo class. It was a really neat building. I love seeing old buildings that are crumbling with age. It was a really fun little outing. 

xoxo

No comments: