Friday, July 12, 2013

Summertime

Summer is here and already its partway gone. It's been nice to be back in California. I missed the climate and landscape!
On one of my first days back I went on a little hike with Ventana, which was beautiful.
I decided to re-do my room since i has been the same since high school. It took longer than expected, but it payed off in the end.
It has been almost a year since I last saw My, it was nice to finally catch up.
I have been working for Marilyn's friend Pamela, who worked with John at the Eames office back in the day.
 Jeremy had an art opening which we all went to. 
Yoni had a mini class reunion at his house, so I got to see a lot of my friends from High School.
I saw Mary which was wonderful, as always.
Ventana, My, and I went to graduation at Highland Hall. We brought a picnic.
My friend Dan from Bennington was in town with his band, so we all hung out at Kyle's house. It was a blast.

No comments: