Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Middle Summer

On 4th of July I spent the day with Joey and Armand. We later met up with Elizabeth and Zola to watch the fireworks.
Izzy and I did some modeling for a wonderful vintage store called Shareen's. We had a great time and Izzy got a wonderful new dress.
Afterwards we met up with Rory and our friend Parke, both of whom were working as counselors at Loyola Marymount.
Dad and I visited the Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery.
Armand, Oscar, Joey, Ventana, Elizabeth, and I went on a wonderful hike in the mountains. Afterwards we had tea.
Elizabeth, Ventana, and I had lots of great times.
Zola and I went to the beach and then got ice cream at Grom, the amazing gelato place.
Marilyn, Andrew, Ben, and I went to the Hammer Museum to see the Quincey Jones show.
Ventana and I went swimming at the Mermaid Pool up by her house. It is a summer tradition of ours.
Mary and I went to the beach with her dad and had a great time lounging about in the sun.
I spent time down at the Neuharts, picking out decorations for my room at school and spending time with Marilyn and the cats.
I finished working for Pamela.
Ventana and I got together with our mutual friend, Cat, who was at Bennington with me last year. We went to the beach and had a great time in the water.

No comments: