Friday, April 17, 2009

Knitting Publicity

Some months ago my grandmother Martha and I opened up an Etsy shop to sell our knitted and crocheted goods. We, along with mom, were recently approached to do a mothers day article about all three of us. It was published today for all eyes to see and I am extremely excited! It is such an honor and I feel it is the beginning of good things to come. You can read the article here.

In other news I have also been featured as a model on the shop of the lovely Xenotees. That is also quite exciting. Take a look here.

Right now I am on Spring Break and enjoying my freedom as well as finding myself rather bored. We begin school on Monday and are launched straight into Spirit Week. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I am excited to perform our teacher impersonations skit. I hope to do a post about Spirit Week by the end of next weekend.

I hope you all are well.


No comments: