Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eve By the Sea

We just completed Music History block at school and for our "final" we all had to do a project that has something to do with music. When trying to come up with a project I thought back to when my dad and I would play this game in the car where we'd listen to a song on the radio and say the "scene" or "image" that came to mind. So I thought to myself, why not do this with photography? Take a song, find an "image" and then photograph it. I decided to use "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy. It is one of my favorites! After about two weeks of planning, I got together with My, woke up at 6 am and headed to the beach! All the photos are self portraits meaning I took them myself using a remote and the help of My. Here are some of the best from the shoot!




Model-Me
Photos-Me
Make-up-My
Styling-My

1 comment:

Luis said...

Beautiful photos Eve.
Title: "Eve by the Sea"
Luis