Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last Week of Classes

I am now officially done with my first year of college. I'm here for a few more days for graduation and then, on Saturday I'll be heading home.
I went on a little picnic in the woods the other day, which was really lovely! The forest is so beautiful!
Over the last few weeks I've been acting in a student film called Harlots From Venus. We finished filming and the screening of the film was on Monday night. It was really fun, but I can't say I love watching myself on film. Here's the trailer:
http://vimeo.com/42446495

We've been having the strangest weather, and with it has come some really beautiful and unusual bugs!
Finals, finals, finals. The last few days have been a nightmare in terms of studying and work. I had a bunch of big finals, as did everyone. No matter where you went you'd see people with books and papers, looking tired.
Yesterday was a tornado warning! It was really crazy! During the day we had 89 degree, super humid, weather and then around 5 clouds rolled in, the wind came bursting though the trees and the sky turned green. Then torrential rain arrived and lightning. It was insane! I wish I had gotten pictures!
 Now its time to relax, pack and spend time with friends. I'll be home soon.

No comments: