Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another Week

The past two weeks have been kind of slow in terms of photos, so I decided to lump them together into one post.  My camera got broken so I've been using a friends camera, which lead to me taking less pictures than usual. Besides I've been too busy to do a whole lot.
 Meg's birthday was last week. On Saturday night she had a little party in her room with delicious raspberry cake! Yummm. It was quite fun!
I've been painting/decorating a lot of envelopes lately. Sometimes because I have a letter to write, others simply because it is fun.
Mackenzie came to visit the school on Monday which was lovely. I had the best time seeing him and I am so excited that he'll be here next term, I can't wait!

Hopefully I'll have more to post about next week.

xoxo

No comments: