Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Part 1

I thought it was about time to do a post on my summer so far. I haven't done one yet because its been kind of uneventful here, but I figure that by now I must have something to post about!
I've been spending a lot of time at home, drawing, reading, and sitting in the garden. It's been nice; really peaceful!
 
 
 I've been seeing lots of friends, like My and Elizabeth and Ventana! I missed them all so much during the school year!
I've been hanging out a lot of Izzy and my friend Kyle from Bennington. It's weird to think that all those years they lived right here and I never knew them!

I went to the graduation at Highland Hall which was fun, and strange! It's weird to think that was a year ago! 
 
I went to the beach with some friends which was really super fun! We built a huge tunnel and ran around, having a blast!
Forth of July with the Neuhart's, which was lovely as always!
On Friday, mom, Greg and I left for San Francisco! Mom had a perfume event and Greg was teaching a class so while we had lots of fun, there was also work. I got to see my friend Marina from Bennington which was really wonderful! I missed her a bunch. All in all it was a lovely time! We stayed with mom's perfumer friend Laurie in her lovely little cottage in her garden!

No comments: