Saturday, September 15, 2012

Summer Part 4

The summer has come to an end and with it comes the prospect of school once more. My bags are packed, boxes shipped and all in all I'm ready to go back. I've had a pretty good summer, but I can't say its been my best. I'm excited to see friends again and get back to work. But before I do here is what I was up to these last few weeks.

I've been doing some embroidery, which has been really fun.

We had a final big sleepover with Elizabeth, Ventana, My, Zola and I. We decided, as has kind of become tradition, to make a music video where we pretend to be in a boy band. It was loads of fun! We watched movies, ate delicious food and cookies and talked a bunch. I'll miss them all.


I got to see Hannah again briefly before she left for her first year at Lewis and Clark!

Elizabeth, Levi and I went to LACMA with our old art teacher Dana. He was such a great teacher and we thought it would be fun to wander around a museum together and hear about the art. We weren't disappointed. It was super fun!
We visited Brad and Chira's sister and husbands house in Malibu which was really lovely and fun.
 
I had a wonderful little picnic with My. We ate yummy food and lounged about on the grass.
Mo I'm here at school now, and all settled in! I'll do a blog post about everything here soon!
 

No comments: