Saturday, August 13, 2011

Graduation

It's so odd to think that I have graduated from high school. It was an event that I had watched so many times before. I had seen so many of my friends in other classes graduate, so when it was finally my turn it was rather surreal.


It was nice getting to listen to the orchestra instead of play in it like every other year. At graduation everyone in the class gets to go up and do a speech, in random order. It is always fun to try and guess who is going to go next. There were a few times where I thought it was my turn only to realize that I was wrong. When it was finally my turn I didn't feel anything like what I was expecting to feel.


I loved getting to hear from everyone in my class in one big group for the last time as a class. After our speeches we sang a song, which I must admit, was much better in rehearsals.
They're all so different and special to me.

No comments: