Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer 2011

While it wasn't the most eventful or exciting summer, I had a great time! It was really relaxing, which was probably exactly what I needed.
I went on a road trip with three of my best friends to El Capitain. We camped out and drove to an Ostrich farm and Solvang. It was so much fun, we had a blast.

I helped Greg shot a short film as a trailer for his upcoming book.

I shot a portion of a cookbook for a photo project that dad had for me.

I did a 56 day photo project taking one photo a day for the entire summer. It was really hard to take something I liked everyday, but I think it made me a lot stronger. I've always wanted to do a 365 days project, but never thought I could commit to it, so this was a great compromise.

I made homemade pizza with my lovely friends.

I went to the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter with Hannah. We baked a Harry Potter feast beforehand! It was delicious.

I went to Comic Con with mom and Greg. Which was crazy, but still loads of fun.

I got to go swimming and hiking with some of my good friends.

I've had a goal for as long as I can remember to see all of the plays from Theatricums repertory season and this summer I finally accomplished it! I got to see Merry Wives of Winsor, Richard III, Tartuffe, Midsummer Nights Dream and Rose Cottages. I also saw my friend Hannah's performance of Romeo and Juliet.


Overall I had a great summer, and I'm sad that it is over!

No comments: