Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Slow Week

It's been a rather slow week since I last posted. For our adventure last Wednesday we went to a new tea shop which has just opened in North Bennington. It is called Night Jars and it serves lovely teas. We had a pot of Lavender Earl Grey and Peach Blossom White Tea. Both were delicious.

On Friday Izzy and I decided to get dressed up, just for fun. Izzy is working on a character for our acting class and she wanted to try acting a bit more like her. Izzy and Zoe had some friends in their room which was nice. We, that is to say Rory Izzy and I, then went to Megs room where we watched a movie with some other friends. All in all it was a wonderful night.


Coffee Hour this week was Fairy themed, but I wasn't in the mood to dress up and forgot my camera so alas I have no pictures.
I also went to visit the grave where Robert Frost is buried in Bennington with a friend. I loved the epitaph on his tomb stone which reads "I had a lovers quarrel with the world". We had such a lovely time looking at all the old tomb stones and walking around that part of town, which is perhaps my favorite. It so sweet and very East Coast like. I didn't have my camera with me, but I hope to go back soon.
I took some pictures at the library during my Sunday morning shift. So now you can see what the library looks like!

No comments: