Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

I recently saw the film the Diving-Bell and the Butterfly. I had heard it was good, but I wasn't really sure if it was my cup of tea. While mom, Greg and our family friends watched, I sat on the fireplace ready to leave if I didn't like it. I never left, and I watched the whole movie. It was different from most films you see now. It was shot in an unusual way that fit the film very well. Maybe that was one reason I liked the film as much as I did, because it was so unique. I don't want to give away anything about the film by telling the story, so you'll just have to watch it for yourself to learn more. Although the film was in French, I could see how good the acting was. The direction was wonderful and overall it was well crafted film. If you're in the mood to see something really good, yet unlike many others, this is the film for you. 

1 comment:

Esmé Squalor said...

Er, the latest school photos I have are like of Luke and Jackie.