Sunday, July 6, 2008

Drawing of the Day: Pendragon


I recently finished the ninth Pendragon book, Raven Rise. It was a really really good book and I never wanted to put it down. I'd read in the car ride to school then have to put it away once we reached school. On one occasion, while we were watching slides of art in Main Lesion, I found my hand reaching for my bag and pulling out my book. I hid it under the desk and read away. During another Main Lesion when I felt that it would not be a good time to read, I starting drawing the major characters of the book. It took me three days to complete, then I went home and did it in color. It turned out just the way I wanted. Everyone looked how I imagined them and it was in all a lovely piece. The order is Courtney Chetwynde, Mark Dimond, Patrick Mac. Then on the next row Telleo, Bobby Pendragon, Alder. And on the bottom row Neeva Winter, Saint Dane, and Naymeer. I decided it to it in a pattern the girls in the left column the major character from that territory in the center and the traveler who was there to help that person. It's not completely accurate, but that's okay. I think it looks right and thats what matters. I have to wait a year till the next Pendragon comes out. Until then I'll be early re-reading all the books to freshen my memory so that when the adventure of the travelers continues, I'll be ready.

Hobey-ho!

No comments: