Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Lovely Day For a Photo-Shoot

A couple of weeks ago My and I went to spend the night at our friend Mary's house. She had a class at her school the next morning and we decided that during that time we would take a bunch of pictures on her campus. It would be like a little photo-shoot. She picked something for me to wear and I did the same for her. The campus of Campbell Hall is nice, it's not forest or very grassy, but it is still nice. It is very spread out and has lots of trees. If I didn't know it, I might think it was a bunch of apartment buildings. We walked with Mary to her class then set off on an adventure of our own. Since we had only been there once before we had to find good places to shoot. Places that were pretty and didn't have any kids taking summer classes. At first it was hard, but we soon found a nice spot. We wanted to have a school sort of feel, so we brought along my Pendragon book and two pairs of glasses. Unfortunately, we forgot one pair in the car so we had to use Mary's, which worked, but were not as good as the other ones. We had a ton of fun and got some good pictures! All the pictures of me were taken by My and all the pictures of her were taken by me. I can't wait to do something like it again!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow !! gorgeous models!