Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Horsey Adventures

Last Wednesday mom and Greg set off for the San Diego Comic Con, leaving me to stay with Ventana. At Ventana's house I had no Internet so thus I was unable to put up a post a day. I'm sorry. I will begin putting things up starting today. If I had had the chance, I would have posted about all the fun I had with her. So much happened that I hardly know where to begin!
After camp on Wednesday, I went home with V (Ventana) . She needed to ride her horse, Quincy, so I accompanied her. I watched as she rode, then she offered to give me a "pony ride." I haven't ridden a horse in years, so I was a little nervous, but once I got on, I had a ball. V lead us up and down hills and we even got to trot a little! It was very very fun! That night we went out to dinner with her cousin. After we ordered, we waited for a free table. I noticed that one table looked as though it might be ready soon. A man sat at it reading a script. In surprise, I realized that the man was a character on Lost. He played a psychic on the show, his part was small, but big enough for me to recognize him. I didn't know what to do, so I just stared at him. I must have looked really weird for he kept looking over at me. He ended up leaving and we sat at his table.
Anyways, I got to ride Quincy another day and I had a great time staying with Ventana. I hope I can do it again sometime!

No comments: