Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jane Eyre

Yesterday I decided I wanted to watch a good romantic film. I went into my movie drawer and pulled out a few of my favorites. I had Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Jane Eyre. I had never seen Jane Eyre before, I had heard about in school during our Novel block so I knew a little of the story. I decided to go with it, try something new. I began to watch, and at first, it wasn't my favorite, but as the story unfolded I found myself growing found and attached to the characters. Soon, I could pull my eyes away from the screen. I eat dinner, then rushed back to my room once more. At parts, I held my breath, hoping that it would work out, that she would be happy. The films tell the story of tells the story of a young woman who becomes a governess at the ward of a Mr. Rotchester, a dark brooding man. She soon discovers that her feelings towards him are more then just the friendship they have acquired. It was a very good film. It wasn't amazingly beautiful to watch, but the story made up for that. The acting was well done, the costumes were good and the story, was well, amazing. In all it was a wonderful film. I recommend it to anyone in the mood of a romantic film. It was extremely good. 

No comments: